Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sewing Projects





I just finished a 6 week sewing class. I am always interested in learning new things. A few months ago, I took a knitting class. I just finished the sewing class. Still on my list of things to learn are: cake decorating, cooking, and crocheting.



Anyway, here are some projects that I have sewed since taking my first class. Along with these, I have also made cloth diapers. This is something that Jonathan and I will consider using once we have a baby. Learning how to sew them will definitely cut down on the cost of starting with cloth diapers. I plan on sewing all of the curtains and pillows for our new house, I just have not decided on what colors I am going to use yet.






1 comment:

Jessica and Adam Herndon said...

Where did you take the sewing class?? I think that sounds like lots of fun! Will you let me know and if you sign up for another type of class and are looking for a buddy...I might want to sign up with you:) I too love learning new fun and creative things.