Friday, February 20, 2009

Bloom- Triple Coupons



So, my newest hobby has become saving money. There was a time when I would wear nothing but Abercrombie and Fitch Jeans and would never dare look at buying things off the clearance racks. Times have changed. I consider it my job to find the best deals on everything.....and make Jonathan's pay checks spread as far as they can! It has been so rewarding to see the amounts of money that I have been able to save over the past couple of months. I take advantage of triple coupon promotions at grocery stores, double coupons at K Mart, we eat at restaurants when we have coupons (the Entertainment book has come in handy!), I shop for clothes at the outlets on the clearance racks, I have started grooming our dogs by myself (which saves about $50/month), I am beginning to make my own laundry detergent and household cleaners. These little things have made a HUGE difference!!

Anyway, here is how I did at Bloom this morning. They are having their triple coupon promotion this weekend, Friday-Sunday. They will triple any coupon up to and including $.99. You are limited to 20 coupons per day.

My final grocery bill BEFORE coupons was $65.00.

My final grocery bill AFTER coupons was $30.24.

Conclusion--I got all of these things for $30, and saved a total of $34.76!



2 comments:

Christina said...

Yeah, I love saving $ too, especially now that I'm not working. So, how does the triple coupon thing work? You have a couple for $0.25 off Kleenx...do they triple it for $0.75 off or do you get to buy 3 boxes with $0.25 off each? I have never been to Bloom. Which one do you go to?

Brent and Liz said...

wow.. great job!