Monday, February 16, 2009

Brisket update..

So I just have to post that I made the brisket again tonight. For those of you who know me very well, know that I am very competitive person and it bothers me when I can't do something. Therefore this morning I went out and purchased a real brisket this time to cook for dinner tonight. It turned out MUCH better than that corned beef crap!
They only sold large briskets at the meat place, so we have a lot in our freezer. The one that I made tonight could have been a little more tender. I will try some different recipes with the extra meat that we have and will post the best recipe!

1 comment:

Brent and Liz said...

I'm so glad it turned out much better! I can't wait to hear what the best recipe turns out to be. I would have had no idea what corned beef brisket is either!