Monday, February 23, 2009

MVB! (Most Valuable Bulldog!)

Why is Eistein smiling?! BECAUSE, he caught the 5th member in the Wetherington house....a rat! We have been trying to catch this rat for weeks now! We have bought several traps and the rat was somehow able to get the food out of the trap, set the trap off, but never got caught!

This morning, while I was at the gym, Jonathan said he came into the kitchen and Einstein had the rat in between his paws, not sure what to do next. Jonathan was able to scoop the rat into an empty dog food bag (which is ironic because that is what the rat has been after all these weeks..dog food!)

Way to go Einstein!! :)

p.s. if you are wondering what Chubbs was doing during all of this, just take a look at the picture below. :)





2 comments:

Christina said...

How funny! Glad he got the rat...it would freak me out to know I had one crawling around my house. Aren't you off on Fridays? Would you be willing to Emmalee for me for acouple of hours in th next couple of months?

Christina said...

I meant to say will you WATCH...sorry I forgot to add that word. ;-) If not, no bigie, I just have to have individual counseling sessions as part of my grad school program at Regent.