Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunset Cruisin'

Saturday night, Jonathan's parents invited us to go sailing for a sunset cruise. It was so nice!! We got to the marina about 7:00, ate Chick-Fil-A on the boat and then started sailing. The sunset was beautiful and the temperature was perfect! I was hoping to see some dolphins, but no such luck. Maybe next time! We sailed for a couple hours until we started to notice some lightning and decided that we should prepare for a storm and head back to the marina. We never received any rain....oh well! It was fun, and we cannot wait to do another sunset cruise. Next time hopefully the dolphins will show up! :)


This was the boat as it was leaning significantly...I must admit I was a little nervous and thought we were all going to get wet!
Brittany (my sister and law) and me
Beautiful Sunset!
Jonathan and me, afterwards

No comments: