Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rita's Fanatics!


Jonathan and I are frequent visitors of Rita's Italian Ice. It is a place that serves custard and shaved ice in several different flavors. It is so good!! We just discovered it last summer. We have been lucky enough to have a Ritas about 3 miles from our current house.
Well, as I was doing my run a couple Sundays ago, i noticed that they are building a brand new Ritas in the shopping center almost directly behind where our new house is going to be! It is within walking distance and I think I will conveniently end my runs at the Ritas! Ha :) We were very excited, and figured that his lot must be meant to be for us to live there!!
Before I finish this blog, a quick update on our house. The lot has been completely cleared. We received the final drawing of the house plans this week, however we decided to change a couple things in the kitchen this weekend, so she will have to send us a new final copy this week. The next step is getting the plans submitted to the city. Once they are approved from the city we can start construction! yay!!

No comments: