Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dr's Appointment- 16 weeks

Everything is great with the baby and pregnancy. We had my 16 week appointment this past Friday morning. I was able to hear the heartbeat and the midwife could hear the baby kicking. She was trying to push on my stomach a bit, so I could feel the kicks, but no luck yet. It should be any week now that I can start feeling it! I can't wait!!

Jonathan and i have a 3d/4d ultrasound schedule for a week from Wednesday (July 29th) so we will find out the sex then! We are hoping for a boy, but will obviously be thrilled either way! We feel so incredibly blessed!!

Also, a plus from the doctors appointment, is that no more weight was gained! After the frist appointment I started running again. So now I am still up 9lbs at 16 weeks. I am thankful that it slowed down a bit and HAPPY to be running again! I am doing 5 miles 3x a week right now and doing the elliptical for an hour 2x a week. My weekend exercise has just been moving boxes and unpacking. It seems never ending!

No comments: