Friday, June 19, 2009

Updates..

House Update: We have been delayed a bit on the house.....again! We had planned on having a Father's Day cook out at our new house. We were hoping to be moved in or at least in the process of moving in by this weekend. The carpet was supposed to be installed this past Monday, however the carpet took longer to come in than they expected. Therefore, it is not getting installed until next Monday! So, we are still having a cookout, but there will not be any carpet. The kitchen is done, the wood floors are done,, the front and back porch are done, everything else is done except for the carpet. We are getting close!! :) Right now we are hoping to slowly move things in next week and next weekend. I am hoping to get a head start on the kitchen this weekend, so it won't be so overwhelming next weekend. The good thing is we are not on any kind of time schedule, so we can take as much time as we need moving in the new house, and out of the old!

Jonathan update: Jonathan has been BUSY with work and with our house. He cannot wait to have Clearfield finished, so he doesn't have to worry about it anymore! His job is over once we move in...mine just begins!! I'm extremely thankful for him and how hard he works to support our family. I am blessed!! He is also busy with softball. He plays on Thursday and Saturday nights. His teams seem to have finally gelled and they are winning now which makes it much more fun!!

Baby Wetherington update: I had a doctors appointment this morning. Today, i am 12 weeks. one more week and I am out of the first trimester! Yay! i got to hear the baby's heartbeat this morning and it was strong and in the 150's, which is right on target! Again, we feel so thankful and so blessed! i had a dream this week that we were having a girl. Time will tell! We have scheduled a 3-D ultrasound on july 29th. I will be 18 weeks, and we are hoping the baby will give us a peek so we can start decorating the nursery!!

Missy Update: This morning at the doctors appointment, I got quite a shock when I got on the scale! I was already up 9lbs! obviously, that is unacceptable! I am chalking it up to the fact that I was in marathon running shape and basically came to an abrupt halt with running when I found out I was pregnant. I was terrified about my heart rate becoming too high. The midwife this morning assured me that I was free to run to my hearts content! She said to just listen to my body. She also told me I was free to continue my Body Pump weight lifting classes as well. This THRILLED me and I think I will start feeling much better when i can get back into a regular running/working out schedule!! Also....the chicken wings that I have been craving are a thing of the past!! NO MORE! I'm sure they contributed to the 9lbs as well :)
I have been feeling great...just tired! I am hoping to start getting my energy back in the next couple of weeks. My cravings have been ketchup, mexican, and chicken wings....obviously nothing healthy.

1 comment:

Jessica and Adam Herndon said...

Lovin the updates! Keep me coming! Glad to see you all are doing well and can't wait to see how your new home comes together. I'm sure it will be absolutely beautiful!