Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cheesecake!

So, thanks for Katy, we found out that today (July 30th) The Cheesecake Factory was having a celebration and having all of their cheesecake slices selling for $1.50 today. Jonathan and I decided to give it a shot tonight. Somehow whenever we go to the Cheesecake Factory, we manage to walk right up to a vacant table in the bar area. That happened again to us tonight. The line was well out the door, we walked in and sat down right away. We decided that we would just eat dinner there as well. Jonathan had a chicken sandwich and I had a salad. The salad was $13, which I thought was ridiculous. Anyway, everybody was getting cheesecake. Jonathan had strawberry and I had Godiva chocolate. The cheesecake was fabulous!! We ended up having a $50 dinner, but we saved $8 on cheesecake Ha! :) Oh well, it was a fun experience!!

1 comment:

Laura2sing said...

I had it today for lunch with Laura Hansen!